Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

6 & 7

Tooth #6 (bottom left) and #7 (bottom right) broke through today, which surprised me - I was sure the other top tooth would break through soon. I know they weren't there yesterday because I've been checking her mouth at least once a day (yes, bad mom - I usually only brush her teeth once a day) thinking that pesky top tooth will join the other one that tortured us forever, but starting to think it'll play the same game of going up and down :(

Markin has been trying to tell me all day - she's been sticking her tongue out, giving me big grins, sticking my fingers in her mouth, and chewing on everything she finds. Finally noticed this afternoon (well, I did notice she was cranky last night and this morning but didn't know why :)

No comments:

Post a Comment