Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Missing my baby

. . . but she's having a great time! I had my staff Christmas party last night, so Markin spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Sounds like they all had a great time! I'm glad, but it was strange being here last night without her and I'm ready for her to come home :)

Sounds like she had a really long, late nap yesterday afternoon, so she played and played last night. Grandpa gives really good chair rides, which Markin loves :) She likes playing with magnets on their fridge, running all around the house, and collecting things to carry around with her. Another favorite activity was cuddling with Grandma :) Just to make me feel better, she did wake up once during the night and miss me, but sounds like she's been having too much fun to miss me the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment