Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

30 weeks!

Yes, we made it to 30 weeks! Can't believe Sweet Pea will be here soon. Still have so much to do before she comes.

I did finally break down and wear maternity pants. I can still fit into my other ones, but I had a really long day ahead of me and wanted to be comfortable. And I do have to admit, they were a lot more comfortable.

Definitely time to switch to a different Ob. After almost a week, they called with the results of that 2nd urine test - and I had a bladder infection. I called them after being on antibiotics for a couple of days because my lower back hurt on one side (the school nurse thought it could mean a kidney infection) and they basically dismissed me and told me just to go to labor and delivery if I was worried and to stop bothering them. So, the search is on for a new one! Have an appointment with a different one (same office - they have around 10 doctors) in a couple of weeks, so hopefully this will be a good one. Maybe I'll just see a different one every time for the next 10 weeks :)

And I did fail my GD test, but just barely. Figure it's not a big deal - less than 10 weeks left! I have my first "class" this week to see what changes I need to make. Hoping they have some experience dealing with vegetarians, because there are a lot of things I can't eat and I'm worried about Sweet Pea getting enough protein and most of my protein selections also have carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment