Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ready or not, here she comes!

Can't believe I'm going to be a mommy tomorrow morning! I spent today getting last minute things done, but did manage to have a little "me" time: slept in a little (I figured it was the last morning I'd get to do that for a long time :), got a pedicure, and even had a last "baby bump" picture professionally taken tonight.

Everything is packed for our stay - I feel like I'm moving half of my house there! There's my suitcase, a diaper bag (with outfits, blankets, binkies - but no diapers), snack food, gifts for my nieces from the baby, the computer, camera, flip camera, phone, extra memory cards, batteries, chargers and cords for all of those things. My mom is trying to get me to bring a book along, but I figure I won't have time to read after the baby is here!

Hoping to post pictures of my little Sweeet Pea soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment