Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Da - da - da - da - da - da - Charge!

Found my first pair of pants I can't wear anymore on January 22nd - they're going to the bottom of the drawer! Others still fit okay, but it was a wake-up call that it was time to either go up a size or buy a pair of maternity pants to have on-hand in case the baby bump sneaks up on me and I wake up some morning with nothing to wear! On February 3rd, I found out that my shirts are getting a little short too! One of the students had to come up to me and tell me that my belly was showing! Whoops! Guess it was past time to do some maternity clothes shopping (as of February 6th, I'm 19 weeks pregnant!) - so I've been slowly starting. I have a pair of khakis, a pair of maternity jeans that I need to get shortened, and several new shirts. It's a good start, but I still have some shopping to do (especially since I'll need winter clothes, along with spring and summer clothes - this pregnancy is going to hit most of the seasons - would say I should've planned it better, but after 4 years of trying to get pregnant, buying extra maternity clothes is nothing!) The best news is for all of the people I work with - I won't have to go to school naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment