Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm having a ?????



Excellent u/s today! I got the best u/s technician (she used to do my follicle counts years ago when I was doing IUIs at the office and she was so excited for me) - I think I got to look at the baby for almost half an hour! She oooed and awwed with me and took the time to explain everything I was seeing. I got to see all 4 chambers of the baby's heart (151 bpm today), the brain, the little nose, the eyes, the mouth (which usually has a hand in it), adorable toes and fingers, even the baby's bladder! (I swear it's the size of mine right now :) The baby likes to keep it's legs crossed, but we did get to see the private area! Everything was looking great! The baby is measuring a week ahead (I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant and the baby measured at 21 weeks and 3 days) and weighs 15 ounces already. The tech predicts I'll have a tall baby from the leg bone measurements - I did pick a taller donor in hopes that my kids will be taller than I am :) I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! Can anyone figure out what I'm having?

No comments:

Post a Comment